2. Only a select few people will escape damnation and make it to heaven.(Matthew 7:13-14). Even people who call themselves Christians (even those who perform miracles and drive out demons!) will not live up to the strict standards set by the Lord, and will thus burn in Hell for eternity. (Matthew 7:21-23)
3. Children are innocent, and the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to them. (Matthew 18:3, 19:14) Despite the physical death brought about by original sin, the sinful actions and thoughts of a person condemn them to hell. (Ezekiel 18:17-23). Newborns and fetuses have committed no sinful actions or thoughts which would disqualify them from Heaven.
4. Given premise 3, young children who die or are killed go to heaven.
5. Given premises 2 and 3, if a child is allowed to mature to the age of accountability, the overwhelming odds are that the child will go to Hell when it dies.
6. Although murder is a sin, the Bible say3 that only blaspheming the holy spirit is unforgivable. All other sins may be repented of and forgiven. (Mark 3:28-29)
7. Given 1-6, it is the moral obligation of all Christian women to have an abortion every time they become pregnant, and the Christian men, as the heads of the household and masters women (Colossians 3:18, Ephesians 5:22-25, Titus 2:3-5, 1 Peter 3:1) to ensure she does. This guarantees that any potential offspring avoid damnation and go to Heaven. The parents can then repent and join them in heaven upon their eventual deaths.